With the ever-growing uncertainty posed by extreme weather events such as bushfires, floods, social unrest and political tensions, it is paramount for organisations that provide a duty of care to have a two-way UHF radio emergency pack in their comms & evacuation plan.
"The best time to prepare for an emergency was yesterday, and the second best time is now."
Two-way UHF radio technology has stood the test of time for use as emergency communication technology, as it provides instant team communication without needing to connect to mobile towers or rely upon other communications infrastructure.
Our emergency evacuation packs incorporate world-class Japanese manufacturer Icom two-way radio technology, which will not let you down when it matters most.
What comes inside each emergency radio pack?
We have bundled over $1100 RRP in this package:
- 1 x Rapid deployment, waterproof & lockable emergency case
- 2 x Icom IC41Pro walkie talkies
- 16 x Dedicated UHF channels (no interference from 3rd parties)
- 2 x Heavy duty radio carry cases
- 2 x IC41Pro Car charger cables
- 2 x Desktop Chargers / Batteries / Antennas (Including with radio)
Who are these emergency packages suitable for?
Two Way radio emergency evacuation packages are ideal for duty of care providers such as:
- Daycare centres
- Aged care facilities
- Local councils & sporting facilities
- Families living in remote areas
- Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Officers
The bundle kit is lightweight, weighing only 2 KG, with everything packed securely in the rapid deployment case, making it easy for almost anyone to carry the radio system should the time arise.
Why do we bundle our emergency packages with Icom IC41 Pro radios?
As one of Australia's leading Icom dealers, we stand behind their quality, performance and features, including:
- Icom radios are backed by a 5-year Icom Australia warranty
- World-class Japanese manufacturing
- Water & dirt proof (IP67)
- 5 Watt (Maximum broadcast power)
- 20 hours of operation time with full battery charge.
- A healthy Li-Ion battery will hold a full charge for 4-6 months when not used, before needing to be topped up.*
- Choice of radio colours (Red or Orange)
- Loud clear speaker audio
*Our emergency packages can be securely stored when not in use. We recommend routinely testing every 4-6 months as part of your OH&S procedure to ensure the radio's batteries are topped up & fully charged.
In addition to the dedicated UHF channels programmed, you can access dedicated emergency channels CB UHF Channel 5 & 35, respectively. Please note the ACMA imposes large fines if these emergency channels are not used for real emergencies. Therefore, we suggest using our dedicated channels, which we will program into the radios, where you will get no 3rd party interference if preparing for a fire drill or other simulated evacuation exercise.