Working in a tough, demanding and high-risk traffic management environment? When the job has to get done, we know you need a no-fuss, heavy duty commercial grade two-way radio solution for onsite communication that will not let your team down. We also know that sub-contractors will often treat their radios like a rental car, therefore we know that you demand only the best of quality. A long battery operation time is essential, just is having the ability to use a wide range of audio accessories such as a heavy duty headset or remote speaker microphone.
Our technical division can program a range of radios to access all 80 CB UHF channels for communication with external contractors as well as program existing or new licensed channels, ensuring interference-free communication in even the most built up areas. Don't take risks when working on public roads, when directing thousands of civilians at peak traffic time, make sure your team are adequately prepared with the highest quality two-way radio system available.
Radio Warehouse only sell commercial and government grade two-way radio solutions. The radios listed in this category usually meet all US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F build quality, environmental testing procedures, meaning they meet US Department of Defence buying guidelines. They also usually meet a minimum of IP54 ingress protection international standards, meaning the radios are tested to be both rain and dust proof. The radios listed below are typically built to last 10-15 years of everyday business use.
Below are our recommended two-way radio solutions to suit your traffic management operation.
- Boost your IP501H audio output from 200mw to 1 watt. Audio is both loud and crystal clear!
- Fully compatible with Icom IP501H & Icom IP100H Two Way Radios
- Provides up to 24 Hours of Battery Life. Does not diminish battery life of radio.
- Conquer any outdoor / high noise environment with ease.
- Unleash The Power™ of your LTE Two Way Radio with Wireless Pacific Audio Accessories (3M Peltor Manufacturer)
Special Price: $310.00
Regular Price: $410.00
- Entry Level, 80 CB UHF Radio for Hybrid Weekend Outdoor Use
- Owners of IC41W or those who wish to use for business purposes, please see IC-F2000.
- Supplied with 2280mAH Li-Ion Battery, Rapid Charger, Long Whip Antenna, Belt Clip
- Huge Accessory Discount Available (Whilst stocks last)
- Spring Time Discount (Whilst stocks last). Save $100!
- Stop wasting your time with toy radios and step up into a commercial quality, UHF / CB radio.
- Perfectly suited for security, nightclub, event & traffic management, outdoor adventure, schools.
- Loud Kenwood audio performance.
- Commercial grade quality. Entry level price.
- 80 CB UHF channels included. Team 16™ Team channels ready.
- IP54 (Rain & Dust Proof), Military Standard 810 C/D/E/F, 5 Watts
- Near Identiical to TK3317, but no ability to communicate on private / licenced channels
- Advanced worker safety features included: man down, lone worker, emergency button etc.
- Designed for Mixed Commercial / Recreational Use (Adventure, Traffic Control, Event Management, Security)
- 80 CB UHF Channel + Private Channel Ready (470-520Mhz)
- IP67 Dust and Waterproofing
- 8 Character LCD Display
- 3 Year Motorola Australia Warranty
- Wearable, Waterproof Radio - Only weighs 150 grams!
- Attach XRD to belt, lanyard, sports armband, uniform attire... the options are endless.
- Can Outperform 5 Watt Radio*
- Two Way Radio & Remote Speaker Microphone In One. No more cables!
- Mission Critical Grade & Reliability (US MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F)
- Completely Waterproof & Dustproof (IP67)
- Comptaible with Team 4™ & Team 7™ Channels
- 12+ Hours Battery Operation
- Full Range of Compatible Accessories (Headsets, Earpieces, etc)
- Licence-Free. No Ongoing Costs.
- Lightweight enough for hospitality, tough enough for construction.
- Perfect for Retail, Hospitality, Event Management, Warehouse, Construction, Fork Lift Operators, Sport Teams... anyone who needs to keep their hands free, whilst working on the job!
Icom IP501H LTE Two Way Radio - IP501H 4G 3G Two Way Radio, Icom LTE 501H Two Way Radio, Icom LTE Two Way Radio
Special Price: $699.00
Regular Price: $749.00
- IP501H LTE Two Way Radio Powered by Optus 4G
- Nationwide, Secure, Blistering Fast, Private LTE Integrated Cloud, Comminication Network
- IP501H raadio is the perfect hybrid between a mobile phone, allowing the user to call staff members directly in thieir company network. But unlike a mobile phone, your staff member will not be distracted by personal SMS, phone calls, games and so forth, interferring with team.
- Need to use your IP501H in a noisy / industrial environment? Unleash Mission Critical Audio, via the optional but highly recommended LTE Power Mic™
Special Price: $1,995.00
Regular Price: $2,100.00
- Deploy Your Mobile Radio Anywhere!
- Protect Your Investment. Secure storage and transportation.
- 6-8 Hour Internal Battery Backup.
- AC (240V) Input + Optional DC (12.6V) Input Available
- Custom Engineered, Lockable, Crush & Rain Proof, Pelican Case
- Your Choice Of Mobile Radio
Two Way Radios / Walkie Talkies / CB UHF - Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth