Construction / Trade
Working in a tough, demanding construction environment? When the job has to get done, we know you need a no-fuss, heavy duty commercial grade two-way radio solution for onsite communication that will not let your team down. We also know that sub-contractors will often treat their radios like a rental car, therefore we know that you demand only the best of quality. A long battery operation time is essential, just is having the ability to use a wide range of audio accessories such as a heavy duty headset or remote speaker microphone.
Radio Warehouse only sell commercial and government grade two-way radio solutions. The radios listed in this category usually meet all US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F build quality, environmental testing procedures, meaning they meet US Department of Defence buying guidelines. They also usually meet a minimum of IP54 ingress protection international standards, meaning the radios are tested to be both rain and dust proof. The radios listed below are typically built to last 10-15 years of everyday business use.
Our Call Assist™ Call Box is ideal to allow new arrivals on site to wirelessly contact your crew of there presence and can also be wired to remote sensors to automatically advise your managment team when someone has entered the site area unexpectantly.
Below are our recommended two-way radio solutions to help coordinate bricklayers, carpenters, concreters, heavy equipment operators, electricians, labourers, plasterers, plumbers, roofers, tilers, and welders.
- As Used By Special Operations Law Enforcement.
- Mission Critical Quality. Custom Engineered, Pelican Suitcase (Crush Proof, Rain Proof etc).
- Built-in 6 Multi-Unit Charger.
- AC / DC Power Input Options.
- Laser Cut, Durable, Hard Foam For Maximum Longevity.
- Additional Storage Space For Accessories.
- Ideal for Rapid Deployment, Transportation, Storage & Protection Of Radio System.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Deploy Your Radio System Anywhere!
- Compatible with select Icom, Kenwood & Motorola Two Way Radios
- Bundle with Radios & Save!
- Contact us for Price and delivery.
- Boost your IP501H audio output from 200mw to 1 watt. Audio is both loud and crystal clear!
- Fully compatible with Icom IP501H & Icom IP100H Two Way Radios
- Provides up to 24 Hours of Battery Life. Does not diminish battery life of radio.
- Conquer any outdoor / high noise environment with ease.
- Unleash The Power™ of your LTE Two Way Radio with Wireless Pacific Audio Accessories (3M Peltor Manufacturer)
Special Price: $310.00
Regular Price: $410.00
- Entry Level, 80 CB UHF Radio for Hybrid Weekend Outdoor Use
- Owners of IC41W or those who wish to use for business purposes, please see IC-F2000.
- Supplied with 2280mAH Li-Ion Battery, Rapid Charger, Long Whip Antenna, Belt Clip
- Huge Accessory Discount Available (Whilst stocks last)
Smart Heavy Duty Headset - Suits Multiple Models - Wear with or without hardhat! - Includes PTT Cable!
Special Price: $398.00
Regular Price: $449.00
- Smart Heavy Duty / Hearing Protection Headset
- Supplied with PTT Cable to Suit Your Radio (Multiple Models Available)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack Input (Listen to MP3 Player whilst you work)
- OH&S Safety Yellow (Alert others that you cannot hear them!)
- Ideal for Extreme Noise Environments
- Advanced worker safety features included: man down, lone worker, emergency button etc.
- Designed for Mixed Commercial / Recreational Use (Adventure, Traffic Control, Event Management, Security)
- 80 CB UHF Channel + Private Channel Ready (470-520Mhz)
- IP67 Dust and Waterproofing
- 8 Character LCD Display
- 3 Year Motorola Australia Warranty
- Update for the IC-400PRO
- 5 Year Icom Australia Warranty
- Ideal for adventure / outdoor commercial or prosumer applications.
- One of our best selling 80 CB channel / Commercial UHF hybrid mobile radios.
- The very best of Japanese engineering excellence.
- White Backlit LED Display
- 5 / 25 watt (450-500Mhz).
- Commercial / Business Grade Model of IC-41Pro Model
- This model is suitable for Business / Professional work applications.
- Meets & Exceeds Various US Milittary Standard Testing Procedures (Shock Proof, Drop Proof etc)
- Scrambler Option for Enhanced Privacy
- IP67 Waterproof and Dust-Tight Protection
- Channel Announcement with 5 Watt Power
- No Keypad, Simple Keypad or Full Keypad Options Available
- Privacy + Business Use + 80 CB + Business Grade Performance!
Special Price: $498.00
Regular Price: $538.00As low as: $459.00
The TP3 series is a unique, highly customizable portable radio from globally acclaimed New Zealand Manufacturer Tait. It operates both in DMR and analog modes and allows you to choose the color, display, keypad, and labeling for not only what meets your immediate but also your future needs. If your needs evolve, the TP3 allows you to change these options quickly and cost-effectively - any time! TheTP3 is the only radio that gives you the power to choose - and the power to change - with such ease and affordability. Two models are the general purpose TP3300 series and the TP3350 highly advanced model for the sophisticated user.
- 450-520MHz / 136-174MHz
- 4 Watts, UHF/ 5 Watts VHF
- World Class Build Quality & Performance
- IP67 (Water & Dust Proof), Mil-STD-810 C/D/E/F Tested
- When quality rather than budget matters to you more
Special Price: $470.00
Regular Price: $517.00
IC-F1100 / IC-F2100 series
Compact, Slim Dimensions IP67 Waterproofing and Full of Useful Features
- Ideal for Security, Event Management, Evacuation, Government
- Compact size Icom 16 Channels for IC-F1000/2000
- No Training Required. Easy to Use.
- 128 Channels for IC-F1100S/T, 2100S/T
- IP67 Waterproof and dust-tight protection
- Enhanced Emergency with built-in motion sensor
- Easy to hear in noising environment
- 16 code inversion voice scrambler in analog
- 18 hours of operating time with supplied waterproof battery (with BP280)
- Quiet stand-by mode with built in 2-tone, 5-tone
- CTCSS and DTCS Icom
- MDC 1200 compatible
- Channel announcement
- 8 DTMF autodial memories
- "Shift key” function increases number of programmable key assignments
- Channel announcement function
- VOX function for hands-free operation
- MDC emergency call with open microphone function (MDC, RX only)
- Man down function
- Lone worker function
- Motion and stationary detection function
- Audio compander
- Siren sound for security alarm
- Wearable, Waterproof Radio - Only weighs 150 grams!
- Attach XRD to belt, lanyard, sports armband, uniform attire... the options are endless.
- Can Outperform 5 Watt Radio*
- Two Way Radio & Remote Speaker Microphone In One. No more cables!
- Mission Critical Grade & Reliability (US MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F)
- Completely Waterproof & Dustproof (IP67)
- Comptaible with Team 4™ & Team 7™ Channels
- 12+ Hours Battery Operation
- Full Range of Compatible Accessories (Headsets, Earpieces, etc)
- Licence-Free. No Ongoing Costs.
- Lightweight enough for hospitality, tough enough for construction.
- Perfect for Retail, Hospitality, Event Management, Warehouse, Construction, Fork Lift Operators, Sport Teams... anyone who needs to keep their hands free, whilst working on the job!
Special Price: $649.00
Regular Price: $849.00
- 3M™ Peltor™ Litecom™ Two Way Radio
- Ideal for Crane & Dogman, Directional Drilling Operations
- A Two Way Radio System Your Business Can Trust
- World-Class, Industrial Grade Quality
- 16 Hours Battery Operation Time
- Water & Dustproof (Ingress Protection: IP55)
- Lightweight (150 grams)
- Complete range of optional audio accessories (3.5mm & Hirose Connections)
- Communicate with 3M Peltor LiteCom Plus & LiteCom III Headsets (LPD 433Mhz versions)
Special Price: $788.00
Regular Price: $944.00
- Bluetooth Two Way Radio Headset. Connect Wirelessly To Wireless Pacific GTR radio.
- World Class, Level 5 Hearing Protection
- PTT Button On Headset. Optional PTT Heavy Duty Cable Available.
- Maintain situational awareness of surrounding noise (alarms, sirens, people talking around you etc) via electronic control of environment noise in headset.
Special Price: $799.00
Regular Price: $1,072.50As low as: $759.05
- Industry-Leading Audio
- High-Powered Performance
- 16 Channels (Digital or Analogue)
- 403-527 Mhz
- IP67 (Waterproof / Dustproof) / MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- 288 grams
- Slim Battery Life: 20.5 Hours (Digital) / 16 Hours (Analogue)
- Motorola GP328 Alternative / Migration Option
- Need a quote? Contact us!
- Spring Special Pricing (Strictly whilst promotional stock lasts.) Be quick!
- Compatible with Rapid Deployment Kit - Go Pack Pro™
Special Price: $990.00
Regular Price: $1,100.00
- Completely Handsfree Communication
- Compatiable with huge range of headsets & earpiece options. Call us to discuss.
- Constant & Continuous Connection Between 2-4 Users
- No Voice Activation. No "Push to Talk" Button
- Completely Enclosed & Private Network Between Users
- No 3rd Party Interference. No Licence Fees. No Ongoing Costs.
- Full Duplex Communication: Just Like A Telephone Conference Call
- Users Stay Continuously Connected Up To 15 Hours.
- Up to 250 Meters Range (Line of Sight)
- High Noise Hearing Protection
- Can Wear With, Or Without, a Hard Hat
- All Weather Design. Rain & Dust Proof (IP54)
- Run Multiple TeamTRQ Headset Systems Simultaneously Without Interference
- Use Anywhere In The World
- Ideal for Crane & Dogman Operatiors, Event Managers, Directional Drillers, Heavy Machine Operators, Theatre Crews... the possibilities are endless.
Icom IP501H LTE Two Way Radio - IP501H 4G 3G Two Way Radio, Icom LTE 501H Two Way Radio, Icom LTE Two Way Radio
Special Price: $699.00
Regular Price: $749.00
- IP501H LTE Two Way Radio Powered by Optus 4G
- Nationwide, Secure, Blistering Fast, Private LTE Integrated Cloud, Comminication Network
- IP501H raadio is the perfect hybrid between a mobile phone, allowing the user to call staff members directly in thieir company network. But unlike a mobile phone, your staff member will not be distracted by personal SMS, phone calls, games and so forth, interferring with team.
- Need to use your IP501H in a noisy / industrial environment? Unleash Mission Critical Audio, via the optional but highly recommended LTE Power Mic™
Special Price: $1,161.00
Regular Price: $1,261.00
- Built in Two Way Radio with 69 Peltor Channels (LPD 433 Mhz) .
- World Class Level 5 Hearing Protection (up to 105db).
- Electronically control background noise in the headset. Maintain situational awareness: hear sirens, alarms or even people talking to you!
- VOX / Handsfree Communication
- Communicate with 3M Peltor LiteTalk™ Two Way Radios
- Rechargable li-Ion battery with 20 hours operation time.
- Shop with peace of mind. Radio Warehouse are the Australia / New Zealand Peltor Service Centre.
Special Price: $1,995.00
Regular Price: $2,100.00
- Deploy Your Mobile Radio Anywhere!
- Protect Your Investment. Secure storage and transportation.
- 6-8 Hour Internal Battery Backup.
- AC (240V) Input + Optional DC (12.6V) Input Available
- Custom Engineered, Lockable, Crush & Rain Proof, Pelican Case
- Your Choice Of Mobile Radio
- Bundle Package Designed Specifically For Construction / Trade Businesses.
- Everything You Need Is Included! There Is Nothing Else Left To Buy.
- Commercial Grade Quality.
- Proven Reliability & High Performance.
- Competitive Online Price.
- Need A Quote Before Purchase? Call Us.
Minimal Price: $ 0.00 0
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane