Icom IC-400PRO UHF CB Two Way Radio
The Icom IC-410PRO is the replacement for one our best selling UHF 80 CB channel / Commercial private channel hybrid radios the Icom IC-400PRO. The IC-410PRO is the ideal solution for businesses looking for a commercial grade mobile radio at an entry level price. Likewise the IC-410PRO is perfectly suited to consumers who don't want to waste their time experimenting sub-standard radio products sold in consumer retails stores on purchased online from Ebay. Icom have made several changed to the IC-410PRO which include, an easy to read white backlit LED screen, overall reductions in body dimensions and the biggest change is a never seen before 5-year Icom warranty. This major change from a 3 to a 5-year warranty means the IC-410PRO has the longest manufacturer warranty of any product sold here at Radio Warehouse.
So what makes the Icom IC-410PRO so special? The Icom IC-410PRO features 5 / 25 Watt broadcast power, 80 CB channels preprogrammed, private channel access (450-500Mhz), Military Standard (MIL-STD) procedures tested and approved and manufactured in Japan.
The Icom IC-410PRO comes supplied with an Active Noise Cancelling Microphone (HM211), Microphone Hanger, DC Cable, Mounting Bracket Kit and Key Assign Stickers.
• 450-500 MHz
• White LED Backlit Display
• Compact and Rugged construction - MIL SPEC 810 C,D,E
• Output power 5 Watts (25W with licensed commercial frequencies)
• 80 CH CB
• Front mounted speaker
• Dealer Programmable to 25W within 450-500MHz band** at 12.5 or 25kHz
• Unique Repeater Scan plus Group / Priority / Open Scan
• Up to 51 user selectable CTCSS group codes for silent stand-by operation
• 5-Tone Selcall Signalling
• Smart Ring and Automatic Transponder system
• Optional DIN size kit for in-dash installation
• Optional Voice Scrambling Options
** ACMA Licensed Users Only
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog Only|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP65)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-500 MHz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||5 Watt|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||No|
|Weight (If available)||0.8|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane