The Icom IP110H is the latest WiFi-powered radio released by Icom into the Australian market, featuring all the latest innovations you will have expected from Icom, a world-class Japanese two-way radio manufacturer.
The IP WiFi range of radios has proven itself highly popular with retailers, hotels, universities, shopping centres, underground tunnel diggers & miners and other workplaces where WiFi coverage is available; the IP110H gives your team communication over your private WiFi network without internet access required.
The IP110H features a host of world-class features that our engineering team can enable; the IP110H radio system is completely customisable and will be deployed exactly to your operational requirements.
The Icom IP110H features:
- Small, lightweight design with an inbuilt antenna & battery. It weighs only 165 grams!
- Private, encrypted, interference-free communication.
- No ACMA UHF licence fees. No internet access is required. No per-user fees.
- The IP110H can be used with an optional ITRQ earpiece (ideal for retail).
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting to 3M Peltor Headsets (ideal for miners / heavy machine operators).
- 20+ hours of battery operation time
- Group talk channels & 1-1 calls are available.
- Push-to-Talk or Full-Duplex modes are available (ideal for hands-free operation).
- 2-year Icom Australia warranty.
- Made in Japan
The technical details:
- Enterprise encryption ready: WEP (64/128-bit), WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- Fully interoperable with WiFi: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- 1 Watt external loudspeaker for booming loud audio
- IP67 / IP54* Waterproof / Dustproof
- US MIL-STD-810 Approved
What's in the IP110H box?
- Icom IP110H Transciever with built-in battery
- Belt clip
- USB cable for optional 5V charging on the go.
- Standard charger / Six-way charger sold separately.