DISCONTINUED: Replacement model MT15H7AWS6
The Peltor Bluetooth High Attenuation Headset (MT53H7AWS2) uses latest Bluetooth technology to make communication in noisy environments easier and more effective. You can always be available fast, easily and wirelessly.
- Wireless connection to Bluetooth Radio / Phone using Bluetooth technology (Wireless Pacific GTR etc)
- The headset and telephone can be up to 10 metres apart and out of visible range without losing contact
- Volume and answer button on the shell
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
- Uses HY79 Hygiene Kit
Choose from headband, neckband or helmet attach style headset.
How does Bluetooth work?
With just a few presses of a button, you synchronise the headset or adapter with other Bluetooth units. Once this is done, the synchronised units always recognise each other, even having been switched off. As long as the synchronised units are on and within range of each other, they are linked together as if by an invisible cord. If the headset is linked to a two-way radio using an FL6000 adapter, you can use PTT or VOX while you move freely around the radio. If the headset is linked to your mobile phone, just press the answer button on the headset when someone calls, and you are connected. If this product is not right for your application check out the attached 3M Peltor catalog below and contact us if you find another product that we currently dont offer on-line, as we can source quickly and have your ears protected and allow you to focus on getting the job done right