Peltor ATEX Approved High Attenuation Headset (MT7H79B-50) is designed to ensure clear, reliable communication even in extremely noisy environments, while providing the perfect hearing protection for the situation. Approved under the ATEX directive with certification code EEX ib IIC T4. If this product is not right for your application, check out the attached 3M Peltor catalog below and contact us if you find another product that we currently dont offer on-line, as we can source quickly and have your ears protected and allow you to focus on getting the job done right.
- Intrinsically safe to ATEX Class EEx ib IIC T4
- Uses HY79 Hygiene kit
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone boom with quick positioning for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort Standard J11 connection
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
Available in neckband, fold-able or helmet attach headset.
Also order FL5200 ATEX headset adaptor to suit your radio.