Kenwood TK-8360(H) UHF Two Way Radio
• 450-520 MHz
• 25 W Model
• 128 Channels, 128 Zones
• Enhanced Kenwood Audio
• External D-SUB 15-PIN Interface
• 10 Programmable Function Keys
• Status Messages
• QT/DQT/DTMF Signaling
• FleetSync® PTT ID, Selcall & Status
• 2-TONE (encode/decode)
• MDC-1200 SIGNALING
• Emergency Alert (DTMF, FleetSync® or MDC-1200 signaling)
• Programmable Blue LED
• GPS Feature (Optional GPS Receiver)
• Voice Guide & Storage Option (VGS-1)
• Multiple Scan Functions
• Voting Function
• Programmable Voice Inversion Scrambler
• Independent Setting Per Channel (Compander, Scrambler)
• Talk Around
• Minimum Volume Setting
• Operator Selectable Tone Setting
• 8 Programmable Accessory Ports (for external control)
• Scan Delete/Add Function
• Adjustable Microphone Gain
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog Only|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP66)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||25|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-520 MHz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||4 Watt|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||No|
|Weight (If available)||2|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane