The Icom IP100H is a revolutionary, world-class, commercial-grade, two-way radio system, that utilises WiFi to provide your staff with two-way radio connectivity and coverage.
It is now both affordable and easy to connect all of your staff located over an entire hotel, large retail store, university, or even mining project.
The IP100H system provides all of the benefits of an advanced, digital radio system without any of the limitations associated with traditional radio technology: No more radio "dead spots", no more expensive repeater systems and antennas installations, no more channel limitations, no more 3rd party radio interference, no more expensive ACMA licence fees, no more ACMA frequency allocation limitations.
Furthermore, with traditional radio technology, it may cost tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars to fit out an entire multi-storey building with sufficient repeaters and antenna system to provide every floor of the building with traditional radio coverage. However, with the IP100H system, your coverage is only limited by your WiFI network which is vastly less expensive to setup. The IP100H system can either utilise your existing WiFI network, or alternatively you can provide the IP100H handsets with WiFI coverage via Icom's own supplied WiFI access point hardware.
Note, the IP100H system does not require internet access. The data exchanged between the IP100H radio devices, remains internal to that WiFi network and do not get transmitted over the internet. Therefore, if the internet goes down, it does not impact your IP100H radio connectivity.
If you alternatively need coverage outside of the building or worksite, please consider the integration of the Icom IP501H LTE two way radio, that uses 4G / 3G to communicate. The IP501H two way radio can be seamlessly integrated into your IP100H WiFi system, to connect your work site, to mobile employees based anywhere in Australia.
The IP100H radio is a small, lightweight and easy to use radio which provides a battery life of more than 20 hours. Don't be fooled by it's small, elegant design, the IP100H is an industrial grade solution, meeting IPx7 waterproof and dust proof ratings. The radios are built to use in a tough industrial mining project, yet stylish enough for use in a retail outlet.
The IP100H system offers a full range of advanced features include: full encryption over the network to provide secure and interference free communication. You can even send short text messages to other IP100H users.
Need to make a private phone call to another IP100H user? When using the IP100H with an approved audio accessory, you can make full duplex, telephone phone calls to other IP100H users on the same network.
Want to track the location of a user on your network? When using the IP100FS Remote Communicator, you can locate where all IP100H users are in relation to the WiFi access point they are connected to.
The IP100H is ideal for users that want to create a radio networking solution using their existing WiFi network or in situations in which a traditional radio network will not suit or is too costly to install, the ideal system for business who already have a WiFi network. The ideal industry applications suiting the Icom IP100H radio system include Hospitality, Hotels, Health Care, Education, Supermarket and Retail Stores.
"Talk to Radio Warehouse how we can make the IP100H system a reality for your business. The IP100H system offers all the benefits of an advanced digital radio network, at far better cost, and without the limitations of traditional digital radio technology. The future is now." - Ari Adar, General Manager, Radio Warehouse
- Download Icom IP100H Brochure
- Download Icom IP100H Instruction Manual
- Download Icom IP100H Accessory Guide
- Download Icom IP100H IP Network FAQ Guide
- Download Icom / Radio Warehouse Hospitality Case Study
- Download Icom / Radio Warehouse Utility Case Study
- Download Icom / Radio Warehouse Retail Case Study
|Recommended For:||Aged Care / Hospital , Cafe / Restaurant, City Wide / Nation Wide Coverage, Crane Operator / Dogman, Dental / Medical Practice, Dirty / Dusty Environments, Everyday Business Use, Full Duplex / Completely Hands Free, Live Event Production, Multi-Story & Large Buildings, Office Environment, Retail, Schools / Universities, Security, Warehouse|
|Analog / Digital / IP||IP|
|Programming Capabilities||Up To 100 Network Users / external VoIP|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IPX7)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||No|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||IP|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||No|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||20 Hrs|
|Weight (If available)||0.205|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane