The IC-F2000 model range are incredible value for money and designed to suit the simplest or most complex UHF communication requirements. The IC-F2000 are both a compact and portable radio series with convenient features such as built-in motion sensor, inversion voice scrambler, channel announcement all contained within a tough IP67 waterproof and dust-tight package.
The IC-F2000 series UHF radio can be ordered in several orientations dependent upon business requirements. The IC-F2000 is a 16 channel, no keypad or display option perfect for every business use where a mix of licensed and CB channels are required. IC-F2000S offers a much larger 128 channel storage capacity and a simple keypad and display, well suited to business utilising the full CB80 spectrum, multiple licensed frequencies and requiring more flexibility. Finally the IC-F2000T 128 channel, full keypad and display allows access for more advanced functionality.
The built-in bridge-tied load (BTL) amplifier offers powerful 800mW* audio output from the large 45mm speaker. The radio delivers loud and intelligible audio even in noisy environments. While the radio is a compact unit with a height of only 112mm, the radio is tested to dust protection and water resistant equivalent to IP67 and 11 categories of MILSTD-810 environmental test. In short, the IC-F2000 series is built rugged!
Online Price as low as: $440!
Call for Bulk Discounts!
BP279 Li-Ion battery, desktop charger, belt clip, and antenna.
- Compact size
- 16 Channels for IC-F2000
- 128 Channels from IC-F2000S/T
- IP67 Waterproof and dust tight protection
- Enhanced emergency with built-in motion sensor
- Inversion voice scrambler
- 14 hours of operating time with supplied waterproof battery (BP279)
- Quiet stand-by mode with built in 2-ton, 5-tone
- CTCSS and DTCS
- MDC 1200 Compatible
- 8 DTMF Autodial Memories
- Shift Key function increases number of programmable key assignments
|Recommended For:||80 CB UHF Channels, Aged Care / Hospital , Bar / Nightclub, Cafe / Restaurant, Construction / Tradies, Crane Operator / Dogman, Dirty / Dusty Environments, Emergency / Evacuation, Everyday Business Use, Noisy Environments, Office Environment, Schools / Universities, Security, Sports Team, Swimming Pool / Leisure Centre, Traffic Management, Warehouse|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog Only|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IPX7)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||400-470 MHz or 450-520 MHz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||800mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||No|
|Weight (If available)||0|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
1 customer reviews
What I love about these radios:
- No LCD screen, no menu systems, no staff confusion
- Easy to use rotary dial w/ loud channel announcement. If you accidentally change the channel you will be notified.
- LOUD and clear audio. Perfect for loud outdoor events... could be used in a factory environment or construction site. About 200% louder than other radios.
- Water Proof / Dust Proof / Drop Proof / Shock Proof
- Battery lasts 2-3 days between recharges.
What I dislike:
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane