Vertex Standard EVX-5400 UHF Digital Two Way Radio (EVX5400-G725)
Includes: Bracket, Mounting Screws, DC Power Cable & Microphone (MH-67A8J)
• Frequency Range 450-520 MHz
• eVerge™ digital radio
• 512 Channels
• 6 Programmable keys
• 8-Character alpha numeric display
• Programmable tri-color LED
• Voice compander
• Minimum volume control
• RSSI Indicator
• Direct channel entry
• CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
• MDC-1200® encode/decode
• 2-Tone encode/decode
• 5-Tone encode/decode
• Lone worker alert
• Emergency alert
• DTMF Speed dial
• DTMF Paging
• Remote stun/kill/revive
• Priority scan
• Follow-me scan
• Dual watch
• Public address / horn alert
• D-Sub 15-pin accessory connector
• Radio-to-radio cloning
• Digital Mode Features
• Enhanced privacy
• Text messaging
• All call, Group call, Individual call
• Remote monitor
• PTT ID encode
• Mixed mode scan
• One touch access
• 128 Record contact list
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP65)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||25|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-520 MHz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||4 Watt|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||No|
|Weight (If available)||2.2|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane