Tait TP8110 Two Way Radio
The Tait TP8110 is a world class, high performance, commercial two way radio from Tait Radio Communications. The Tait TP8110 is widely found throughout the Country Fire Authority and all senior levels of government here in Australia and abroad; hence the TP8100 series radio would highly suitable in any demanding commercial application or environment.
The TP8100 series radio is available in 3 versions, 16 channel (TP8110), 128 channel (TP8115) and 350 channel (TP8120) models. The Tait TP8110 is widely known for its high commercial build quality and meets, or exceeds a large range of Military Standards Tests (C/D/E/F) and is IP67 Rated (Water Submersible & Dust Proof). Those who know Tait radios speak proudly of Tait's reliability, high quality and sensible commercial pricing. We here at Radio Warehouse, couldn't agree more.
The Tait TP8100 Series Radio will be suitable for the commercial user who demands world-class quality and is not hindered by budgetary constraints.
TP8110 - $675 (16 Channels)
TP8115 - $830 (128 Channels)
TP8120 - $1020 (350 Channels)
Call us for bulk pricing discounts!
The TP8100 series radios are now adopted by the Country Fire Authority and many senior levels of Federal & State government departments. The TP8110 / TP8115 / TP8120 would be highly suitable for any demanding government or commercial application requiring a high performance, world class, commercial two way radio.
What's in the box?
- Tait Radio (TP8110, TP8115 or TP8120)
- Tait 2000mA Li-Ion Battery & Belt Clip
- No charger supplied by Tait. Customer to select charger preferred.
The Tait TP8100 radios can be programmed as to your requirements.
The radios can have a mixed range of Onsite 16™ channels, CB Channels, Repeater Channels or any other private licensed channel required to be programmed in. The TP8100 radios come in three models...
TP8110 - 16 Channels Available
TP8115 - 128 Channels Available
TP8120 - 350 Channels Available
Download TP8100 Specs Sheet
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog Only|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Channel Capacity||16, 128, 350|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IPX7)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-530Mhz, 136-174Mhz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||No|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||14|
|Weight (If available)||0.365|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane