Icom IC-F6023H UHF Two Way Radio
Includes: Microphone (HM152), Microphone Hanger, DC Cable, Mounting Bracket Kit
The Icom IC-F6023 is a top of the line, very high quality, commercial mobile radio transceiver and is one of the most popular commercial mobile radios we sell.
Radio Warehouse can supply the IC-F5023 / IC-F6023 as a complete base station, assembled and programmed as per your team's requirements. All your team needs to do, is unpack the base station out of the box, plug in the power, hook up the antenna and away you go. Radio Warehouse make it that simple and there is nothing further for you to purchase. So if you have a team to manage, and need central command to have a fixed communication point... don't look any further than the Icom IC-F6023 base station.
The Icom IC-F6023 base station is suitable for commercial applications where the user needs a reliable and powerful base station to communicate with the rest of the team in a fixed location. It may be a construction manager's office, first aid office, union representative office, customer service, or other central command location. The beauty of the base station, is that it simply sits on the desk, plugs into the power and is incredibly easy to use. The antenna takes 5 minutes to install via a simple drill of 4 holes in the wall; anyone with basic skills of a drill could do it. Radio Warehouse supply the unit, complete and ready to operate.
• F5023:136-174 MHz/F6023L:400-470MHz/F6023H:450-520MHz
• Simple Operation
• Compact design
• Rugged construction (Die cast aluminium chassis)
• Output power 25 Watts (3 Step Programmable)
• 128 Memory Channels with 8 Memory Banks
• 8-character Alpha Display
• 6 Programmable keys and independent volume knob
• CTCSS/DTCSS/5 Tone/DTMF encode standard
• 4W (typ.) Front-mount speaker
• MDC 1200 Compatible
• Multiple 2-Tone and 5-Tone coding
• Kill/Stun/Revive functions
• Lone Worker Function
• TX channel setting and Talk Back Function
• Wide Frequency Coverage
• Optional Internal Units
• External memory channel control (With optional OPC-1939 cable)