The Motorola DEP450 is a compact, tough and powerful, commercial digital / analogue two-way radio solution designed specifically for everyday business communication. The Motorola DEP450 is designed to be as simple, reliable and cost-effective as possible.
The Motorola DEP450 is fully compatible with the MOTOTRBO family of radios and offers superior audio quality, long battery life and exceptional coverage and due to the DEP450's small and lightweight design is highly suitable for busy, fast paced work teams and may be of particular interest to warehouses, construction, traffic management, security, events and hospitality.
The DEP450 is both a digital / analogue radio ideal for businesses looking to migrate a digital solution into an existing analogue fleet. The DEP450 radio also offers a Transmit Interrupt feature, which allows supervisor staff or emergency wardens to interrupt any existing communication when required, perfect for fire or risk management applications.
The Motorola DEP450 is rain proof, splash proof and dust proof with an Ingress Protection 54 (IP54) rated chassis. The DEP450 has undergone rigorous testing and exceeds U.S Military Standard Testing (MIL-STD-810 D/E) and Motorola's own Accredited Life Testing procedure designed which are designed to simulate up to five years of heavy industry use in gruelling environments.
- Operate in Both Analogue / Digital Modes
- Analogue Only Model Available**
- 14.5 Hour Operation Analogue / 18.5 Hour Operation Digital (Standard Battery)
- Enhanced Privacy Encryption
- Programmable Emergency Button
- IP54 Rated
- Repeater Ready - Increase range with repeater range booster!
See Brochure for more details!
Power Output: UHF - 4 Watts
Channels: Up to 16 Channels - UHF (403 - 470Mhz)
Battery Life / Talk Time: 14.5 Hours Analogue / 18.5 Hours Digital
Dimensions: 127.7 x 61.5 x 44mm
Standard Weight: 346 grams
Operating Temperature: -30ºC to +60ºC
Professional Build Quality Ratings:
Shock & Vibration: MIL-STD-810 D/E
Water Resistance: IP54
Humidity & Dust: MIL-STD
All specifications listed above subject to change and continuous improvement.
Download DEP450 Spec Sheet
What's in the box
- Motorola DEP450
- Standard 2200mAH Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP54)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||UHF 403-470 Mhz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||Analogue: 14.5 Hours / Digital: 18.5 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.346|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane