Kenwood PKT-23X Two Way Radio
The Kenwood PKT-23X is Kenwood's smallest UHF CB two way radio that is easy to use, rugged and purposely designed for use within teams who need to wear an ultra lightweight and comfortable radio. Weighing only 111 grams, the PKT-23X two-way radio is perfect for retail, hospitality, event managers, restaurant, medical or dental practice, school, sporting club, or swimming pools.
The Kenwood PKT-23X is supplied with our Team 8™ channels which are specifically designed for use with the PKT-23X, which provides your business interference free communication without the need to purchase a licensed frequency. Whilst operating on our Team 8™ channels, you will block out 3rd parties from interfering with your business. There is no complicated programming required by you or your team, simply open the radios out of the box and use straight away.
Lightweight and Compact
The Kenwood PKT-23X is an overall size of 46 x 85 x 25mm, almost the size of a credit card, a remarkable weight of less than 111 grams. Yet despite its small size allows up to 15 hours of battery operation time and broadcasts with a powerful 1.5 watt transmit power. The small, yet powerful, Kenwood PKT-23X is the perfect radio for those needing a lightweight, easy to wear and comfortable radio solution.
Despite the compact size of the Kenwood PKT-23X, it is built tough meeting MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G build tests and with an ingress protection IP54 rating (Rain & Dustproof), the PKT-23X chassis that will stand up to even the toughest of workplace environments.
As Kenwood's compact team industry specific radio, the PKT-23X allows businesses with simple business communication needs to get talking instantly with Kenwood's known quality and reliability at a very competitive price point.
The Kenwood PKT-23X is best suited for:
- Hotels (Lobby, Housekeeping)
- Hospitality / Restaurants / Cafes
- Retail Stores / Office Communication
- Doctors Surgeries / Dentists / Orthodontists
- Sports Teams / Coaches / Referees
- Tourism Operators
- Kenwood PKT-23X UHF Radio
- Programmed with Radio Warehouse Team 4™ Channels.
- Kenwood KNB-71L 1430mA Li-Ion battery
- Kenwood USB Charge Cable
- Belt clip
|Recommended For:||Cafe / Restaurant, Dental / Medical Practice, Everyday Business Use, Retail, Sports Team|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog Only|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP54)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||0-1|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-480|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||400mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||No|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||12 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.111|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
5 customer reviews
Kenwood PKT23 radio is splendid
We are a church group who meets twice a week. Our car park attendants use the Kenwood PKT23 radios to manage the traffic. They work in the rain and hold their charge for over a month. Very impressed with the high quality and service from Radio Warehouse. Splendid.
Thanks for asking my opinion, I'm more than happy to. We use these at our after school day care centre... they work wonderful. We can look after the kids without experiencing interference from truck drivers. The language used by those drivers is highly inappropriate for the children's ears. We turned to radio warehouse for a solution and these Kenwood 2 way radios are perfect! No interference, they work in the rain, the batteries last nearly an entire week, we can talk throughout the large play ground with the choice to wear an earpiece or not. Wonderful service all round. Thanks to Radio Warehouse for making it so easy to buy walkie talkings.
Arrived overnight, programmed and ready to go for the weekend. Thanks for great service! First time I’ve used walkie talkies but these are really easy to use.
Staff love them!
Easy to use, light weight, fantastic Kenwood audio. Front of house staff use them with earpieces whilst I can hear my team and answer the phone, whilst the radio sits on my desk in the back office. Rechargeable battery lasts 2-3 days. Also waterproof and work for about 1 kilometre. Great purchase!
Much better than the Motorola CLP107 (My personal opinion)
At Culture Kings we serve celebrities, musicians, and famous athletes. We wanted to deliver an even higher standard of customer service experience and improve staff communication. So a few years ago our manager gave us the Motorola CLP107 radios. I notice that Kmart, Office Works and the Apple Store also use the same devices. They are clearly very popular, however, after using them for a couple years, we made happily made the switch to the Kenwoods as a far better quality alternative.
We found that the Motorola CLP 107 radio only lasted about 13-14 months before the the radio died, the buttons would start sticking, the audio would get crackly. Having to continuously buy new radios and new earpieces as they broke, just as the warranty expired for all of our staff became a really painful exercise. I didn't expect this from a Motorola system who I thought were the best brands, so our ops manager sorted these Kenwood radios for us from Radio Warehouse.
I wasn't even aware that Kenwood made walkie talkies but I'm *really* grateful we made the switch to this much better alternative to the Motorola CLP107. The Kenwoods are just as easy to use and offer the same fantastic audio quality... The staff all love them!!! But the Kenwood PKT-23X are *MUCH* better quality than the Motorolas, even when used by our casual staff.
If you are trying to decide between the Motorola CLP107 vs the Kenwood PKT-23X, I cannot praise the Kenwood highly enough as as much better alternative. Thanks to the team at Radio Warehouse for looking after us!!!!
(This is my personal opinion expressed and not expressed on behalf of Culture Kings)
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane