Kenwood NX-320 UHF Digital Two Way Radio
The Kenwood NX320 is a world-class, yet incredibly easy to use, commercial digital radio. The Kenwood NX-320 offers superior Kenwood sound (loud and clear), superior digital radio coverage and superior ergonomic form, compared to many other competing manufacturer's digital radios. The Kenwood NX320 sets a new high benchmark in UHF digital performance; in our opinion you are hard pressed to find a better performing digital radio, in this package, at this price, on the market.
The Kenwood NX-320 is thin, compact yet is packed with features for intuitive operation, impressive performance, and all year round commercial reliability. Radio Warehouse proudly supply the NX320 in some of Australia's largest commercial and government operations; but with Radio Warehouse's competitive online price, it easily allows the Kenwood NX-320 to be affordable for small and medium sized operations who want to step up into a world-class digital radio.
The NX320 offers a whole host features including dual digital and analogue mode, built-in VOX, a voice scrambler and numerous other features. Plus you can count on reliable performance in all environmental conditions, thanks to MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F/G & is IP54/55 weatherproofing. Indoors or out, rain or shine, the NX320 is a commercial grade, ready to deploy digital radio solution.
The Kenwood NX-320 uses the standard Kenwood 2 pin connector, so any existing Kenwood two pin accessories you have can be used on this radio. Kenwood NX-320 customers can also take advantage of a huge range of compatible Wireless Pacific accessories for this model, which offer considerably great value when teamed up with this radio.
How does the NX-320 compare with the competition? Like all of Kenwood radios, Kenwood offer arguably the most superior sounding radio solutions on the market. They are both LOUD and very clear without distortion, even when the volume is set to maximum, which means the Kenwood NX320 can easily be heard in a busy crowd. Team the NX-320 up with a range of accessories, such as headsets or an ear microphone solution, and the audio in the ears is deafening. In fact, we recommend you do not turn up the volume to maximum to avoid hearing damage, the NX-320 radios are that loud!
A model of ergonomic excellence on the outside, and a model of technological excellence on the inside; the NX-320 is an industry leading digital radio solution.
Call us for Bulk Pricing Discounts!
• Frequency Range 450-520 MHz
• NXDN® Digital Air Interface
• AMBE+2™ VOCODER
• 6.25 & 12.5 kHz Channels
• P54/55 Water & Dust Intrusion
• 512 Channels
• MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
• Emergency Call, Individual & Group Call
• NXDN® Scrambler Included
• AES / DES Encryption Options
• VOX (Voice Operating) Ready
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP67)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-520 MHz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||11.5 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.325|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane