IC-F2100D iDAS DIGITAL RADIOS
The IC-F2100D UHF and IC-F1100D VHF iDAS 6.25kHZ digital radios are incredible value. The F2100D can receive both analog and digital mode signals on a single channel and automatically selects the received mode to reply to the received call, while the talk back timer remains. It's a smart way to grow into digital radio - at your own pace, as your budget and comfort allow The F2100D is so simple to use there's no special training required. The few knobs and buttons are generously sized for easy operation and are designed to provide non-slip, positive action even while wearing gloves.
The built-in bridge-tied load (BTL) amplifier offers powerful 1500mW* audio output from the large inbuilt speaker. The radio delivers loud and intelligible audio even in noisy environments. While the radio is a compact unit with a height of only 111mm, the radio is tested to dust protection and waterproof equivalent to IP67 and 12 categories of MILSTD-810 environmental test. In short, the IC-F2100D series is built rugged!
With the BP280 battery attached the F2100D delivers over 18 hours of operation from a single charge.
- Icom’s custom high power handling capacity speaker for 1500 mW of powerful audio
- Compact, waterproof durable design (IP67/55/54 and MIL-STD-810-G)
- Multiple operating modes
• Analog FM
• NXDN™ conventional
- Motion/Stationary detection, Man Down and Lone Worker functions
- Operating time of up to 18 hours with the BP-280
Easy to Use, No Training Required
16 Channel Capacity (450-520 Mhz) Digital / Analog
Superior Digital Coverage & Audio Quality
Internal VOX capability for hands-free operation
Lightweight - Just 260gms
Package includes: BP279 Li-Ion battery, desktop charger, belt clip, and antenna.
|Recommended For:||Construction / Tradies|
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP67)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-520 Mhz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||1 Watt|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||18|
|Weight (If available)||0.26|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane