Wireless Pacific™ Go Pro™ DMR / Analog Radio - Wearable Wireless
Industrial standard - Premium quality:
From inception to production, every detail of the Go Pro has been finely crafted to provide superior performance with the utmost reliability. It is built to a standard that has traditionally only been associated with digital radios typically costing $1000 or more. Besides global technical compliance, the Go Pro radio is designed to meet IP-54 weatherproof environmental conditions as well as shock, vibration, and other operational environmental endurance. Naturally, it features a rock-solid, aluminum die-cast chassis with an ultra-rugged, high impact, polymer blend housing making it the perfect choice for the most extreme weather conditions wherever your business takes you.
500 mWatts RMS audio output:
The GO Pro radio delivers outstanding speaker audio. The audio is crystal clear and at full volume delivers more audio than most users will ever need even in the noisiest of situations. For its ultralight compact size it's amazing!
Digital voice privacy:
Privacy is a concern for most organisations today whether that be in protecting clients' details or sharing company processes, records, or sensitive company knowledge. The Go Pro can be configured with a unique encryption key that means only your radios can listen to your conversations. The advanced digital encryption delivers the same clear audio that you get from the Go Pro in its standard digital audio mode delivery voice privacy without compromise.
Digital Now or Later
Buy a full-featured Analog model today and upgrade to the latest digital DMR operation as your communications needs evolve. Alternatively, cut straight to the chase and equip your staff with radio communications latest digital benefits including more consistent and better quality signals throughout the coverage area and with the added benefit of public safety grade voice encryption to make sure what gets said on your radio equipment is for your staff's ears only.
A range of premium accessories allows you to get the most out of your GO Pro radio and is designed to help you to work easily and work safely. Wireless Pacific iTRQ™ advanced ear microphone systems are an industry standard and allow the personal issue of a variety of comfortable earpieces so hygiene and OH&S duty of care are addressed while ensuring your conversations stay private.
Looking for something more simple? Our WPSSM-K in-line ear microphone kits with replaceable earpieces for personal staff issues are another great choice.
Our stylish lightweight WPLWH-K headsets are ideal for stock take and office duties and deliver day-long comfort and excellent intelligibility and feature a noise-canceling microphone. Our WPSHD-K noise-canceling heavy-duty headset provides excellent hearing protection in the most extreme noise environments while ensuring every message comes through loud and clear.
Standard features include:
• DMR digital and analog models. • 500 mW speaker audio.
• Digital voice encryption. • Embedded colour LED.
• Industrial grade design. • IP-54 rated water/dust.
• Premium-quality design. • 2200mA Li-POL battery.
• 250 channel • Voice annunciation.
• AC desktop charger • 1 year warranty.
|Recommended For:||80 CB UHF Channels, Aged Care / Hospital , Bar / Nightclub, Cafe / Restaurant, City Wide / Nation Wide Coverage, Construction / Tradies, Crane Operator / Dogman, Dental / Medical Practice, Dirty / Dusty Environments, Emergency / Evacuation, Everyday Business Use, Full Duplex / Completely Hands Free, Live Event Production, Military / Mission Critical, Mining, Multi-Story & Large Buildings, Noisy Environments, Office Environment, Recreational / Prosumer, Retail, Schools / Universities, Security, Sports Team, Swimming Pool / Leisure Centre, Traffic Management, Warehouse|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Channel Capacity||250 Channels|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP54)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||2/3|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||400-480 MHz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||>14 hours in Digital/10 hours Analog -5/5/90|
|Weight (If available)||128|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane