Call Attend Customer Call Box
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Boost staff productivity.
- Improve profitability.
Call Attend™ allows your customers to simply push a button when they need assistance. Your two-way radio-equipped personnel will be immediately alerted with a clear, voice message so that they can provide prompt personalised customer service.
Call Attend is a battery-powered wall-mountable call box that communicates wirelessly to your in-store portable radios. It can work with existing analog or digital two-way radios.
Should you desire, custom labeling and messages are available. You can even record your own messages! Naturally, you can operate as many boxes as your store or business needs.
Each call box also allows connection of an external sensor to send a pre-recorded message. This might be used for example; to let you know someone has just walked into the store or perhaps, entered an out-of-bounds staff-only area.
The Call Assist unit comes complete with an AC power pack for recharging. and voice announcements over your radio system will advise when charging is needed or when AC power is connected.
|Weight (If available)||0|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane