Configured for use with either the GTR-XU1 two way radios, the WPSHD provides hearing protection while providing for clear communications in the loudest of environments. Our noise cancelling Smart Heavy Duty headsets provide excellent transmission quality in high noise environments so your message comes through loud and clear every time. Designed for use with, or without, a safety helmet, the dual muff design provides clear reception in almost all work environments by blocking out high levels of background noise from the users ears. These headsets are distinctively coloured YELLOW to ensure a user is always highly visible - a key safety feature when you remember that the "soundproof" headset prevents the user from sometimes hearing an approaching vehicle or forklift. Supplied with a large in-line heavy duty PTT button with belt clip they guarantee communications in the most demanding of industrial applications. The units also feature an on cup volume control and PTT button for user convenience as well as a 3.5mm jack to allow you to connect a mobile phone or even an iPod. The headsets can also be ordered with an extreme noise microphone.
RRP: $450. Our price: $398!
Buy Online and Save!
Managers Note: "These high quality headsets are currently deployed in the most demanding loud circumstances, such as the 2013 Avalon International Airshow, Melbourne Formula One Grand Prix and Department of Defence. This proven commercial headset solution by Wireless Pacific provide exceptional hearing protection and radio communication performance when you need it most. They are very competitively priced as the Push to Talk (PTT) Adaptor & Cable also comes included. As an added bonus, you can wear this headset with or without a hard hat."
FEATURES : Smart Heavy Duty Headset
- Clean sound
- Directional noise cancelling microphone
- optional Extreme noise dynamic microphone
- Ear cup plus in-line PTT operation
- Comfortable dual gel muffs
- Tough plug-in curly cords
- Ear cup volume control
- External audio input
- Excellent value
|Weight (If available)||0|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP65)|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane