The Wireless Pacific GTR is discontinued. It is replaced by the Wireless Pacific XRD Shoulder Radio, which offers even better digital performance.
Are you an existing GTR user? You can trade in your GTR and receive a generous discount on a brand new XRD-U1H.
Ask us to find out more: (03) 8685 8276.
The Wireless Pacific GTR Professional Portable Radio is our most popular commercial radio. The GTR is designed to provide users new levels of performance and remain cost effective.
Professional Build Quality & Tested to Military Standards
From inception to production, every detail of the GTR has been finely crafted to provide superior performance with the utmost reliability. The GTR is built to a standard, which traditionally has only been associated with radios costing a $1000 or more. The GTR is ready to take on any industry whether that be mining, construction, security, hospitality. The GTR is rated to meet IP-54 environmental conditions meaning it is both dust and rain proof as well as built to Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F. Naturally, it features a rock-solid, aluminum die-cast chassis with an ultra-rugged, high impact, polymer blend housing making it the perfect choice for the most extreme weather conditions. When you need a radio for professional applications, the GTR will not let you down.
250 Plus Channels
The GTR portable hand-held radio is capable of operating on up to 256 channels all with alpha naming. The popular XU1 450-520MHz model can be ordered pre-programmed with the new 80 license free* UHF CB simplex and repeater channels, and also with Radio Warehouse's exclusive On-site 16™ channels that stop annoying traffic from others who may be on the same UHF CB frequency. The GTR-XV1 model can be optionally ordered to operate on Radio Warehouse's exclusive VHF Repeater channel or on your own channel. If you already have, or would like your own private frequency, just email your requirements to us regarding personalised radio programming when you order the personalised programming option.
Being both 25 & 12.5kHz operational, the GTR's 250 plus channel capacity ensures the XU1 radio is narrowband compliant to operate on 80 NARROWBAND CB channels recently implemented by ACMA.
The GTR will suit businesses looking for a commercial grade, fully featured radio, built to MIL-STD-810 / IP-54 standards, with the option to program optional private channels, connect to a GTK repeater, in addition to accessing 80 UHF CB channels, all at a competitive price point.
The GTR may be best suited to:
Work environments where a private channel and/or repeater is necessary
Retail / Shopping Centres
Film & Television Crews
OH&S Emergency Radios
Too many features to list...
- 250+ channels - Alpha channel naming - Channel scan
- Bluetooth (option) - Hi/Lo power select - Busy channel lockout*
- Multiple CTCSS/DCS* - DTMF encode - PTT unit ID-ANI*
- Emergency call - Radio kill/revive* - 5 tone signalling*
- Tx Time out timer - 500 mW audio - Built in VOX PTT*
- LCD status icons - Low battery alert - 5 front/3 side keys
- Tx/ Busy / Call LED - Backlit LCD display - 2 level battery saver
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F - IP-54 rated water & dust - Premium quality design
- Radio to radio cloning - 1700mA Li-ion battery - 12 month warranty / 36 month warranty option available
* Some features require personalised programming.
What's in the box...
- Wireless Pacific GTR™ 256 Channel Professional Grade Radio
- Radio programmed by default with Onsite 16™ Team Channels & 80CB narrowband channels
- 12 / 36 Month Warranty Available
- 1700mA Li-Ion battery (10+ Hour Operation Time)
- Belt Clip
- 240V Rapid Battery Charger
- 1/4 wave broadband flexible whip antenna
- User manual
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog Only|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP66)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||GTR-XU1 (450-520Mhz), GTR-XU2 (403-478Mhz), GTR-XV1 (136-174Mhz)|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||No|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||9.5-10.5|
|Weight (If available)||0.365|
|Warranty||12 Months, 36 Months|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane