Remote Speaker Microphones
Remote Speaker Microphones, also commonly called "shoulder microphones", "hand microphones", "fist microphones" and "bungees", are an essential accessory for workers who need to use their radio regularly and don't want to risk dropping their radio everytime they want to talk. Most of us have probably seen a police officer or life guard, wear a remote speaker microphone. Radio Warehouse has remote speaker microphones for the following brands of commercial two way radios: Icom, Kenwood, Hytera, Motorola, Kenwood, Wireless Pacific, Tait, Vertex Standard.
How do they work?
Remote speaker microphones attach to your portable radio via a long curly cord. The remote speaker microphone attaches to your shoulder or lapel, whilst the radio stays attached to your belt via the radio's belt clip. The remote speaker microphone will broadcast your radio transmission out loud via its built in speaker which allows the radio transmission to be heard in noisy environments.
Key Benefits to Remote Speaker Microphones:
- Stop dropping your radio!
- Save time! Stop detaching / reattaching your radio from your belt everytime you want to talk.
- Great for noisy environments! Hear the broadcast next to your ear via the speaker, not the radio on your belt clip.
- Choose IP54 (Rain & Dust Proof) rated microphones for outdoor operations.
Remote speaker microphones are essential for users in the following industries:
Adventure / Outdoor / Construction Workers / Emergency / Evacuation / Event Management / Faming / Government / Marine / Mining / School / University / Security / Swimming Pool / Traffic Management / Warehouse
- TPB-AA-102 Speaker Microphone
- 3.5mm Optional Earpiece Jack
- Made by Tait
Minimal Price: $ 108.00 108
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane