The 3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom™ Plus (MT7H7A4310-AZ) is a world class, Peltor communication headset with built-in two way radio and a whole host of other advanced features.
The Peltor Litecom Plus offers high attenuation ear protection and a built-in short range communication two way radio for integration with industrial or other professional radio communication systems. The noise cancelling microphone is mounted on a microphone boom and is suitable for any high noise work environment. The optional VOX function facilitates hands-free operation, while the PTT button makes it possible to communicate in extremely noisy areas, or whenever push-to-talk is wanted for two way radio communication. The Peltor Lite-Com Plus offers sound protection up to 105db which is the maximum headset hearing protection available on the market.
The Lite-Com Plus has a built in, low power two way radio in the headset, meaning the headset can communicate to other Peltor Lite-Com Plus headsets on your choice of 69 Peltor channels (LPD 433Mhz). This is perfect for a team in a small warehouse, a construction site, or other industrial environment where all users need to communicate over a short distance, whilst wearing noise cancelling hearing protection headsets and don't want to carry around an additional two way radio. The brochure says the Peltor Lite-Com Plus allows communication up to 1 kilometer, but this will really depend on the operational environment in question. In Radio Warehouse's engineering tests over a large business park, we could expect up to a couple hundred meters of clean communication before it began to drop out to noise.
Maintain Situational / Environmental Awareness
The Peltor Lite-Com Plus has built-in microphones into the sides of the ear muffs, which pick up on background noise occurring outside of the headset allowing the user to maintain complete situational and environmental awareness. These noises are electronically controlled by the headset to a perfect, safe audio volume which allows the user to have a conversation with a person standing next to them, without needing to broadcast through the two way radio, or requiring them to take their headset off. The Peltor Lite-Com Plus allows the user, to hear emergency sirens, car horns, equipment sounds and people communicating around them all at a safe audio volume. Because of the intelligent, real-time, electronically controlled audio volume adjustment, hearing damaging sounds like explosions, jet engines, jack hammers etc are all reduced to a safe audio listening level. Naturally, the Peltor Lite-Com Plus allows this background ambient volume to be controlled via the headsets volume control. You can turn this up to make the headset so sensitive that you can hear your own footsteps, or someone whispering to you. You can likewise turn down the volume completly, so all you hear is complete silence (except for the two way radio communication). These world class features deliver a tremendous safety advantage and flexibility in listening option choices. The Peltor Litecom Plus headset really is incredible.
World Class Military Quality. Complete After Sales Warranty Service
The Peltor Lite-Com Plus offers world-class quality you would expect from a 3M Peltor product. Peltor are subsequently the headset of choice for many demanding clients including the US military. However, should something not go as it should Radio Warehouse offers a full and complete after-sales service. Radio Warehouse are Authorised Peltor Dealers and contain Peltor's National Australian Repair Service Centre for all Warranty and Out of Warranty Repairs. Buy with confidence knowing that Radio Warehouse offers complete after-sales service, including being able to provide spare parts and warranty / out of warranty repairs. Protect your investment by forging your long-term relationship with Radio Warehouse, and save money by buying online too!
- World Class advanced commercial / military grade headset.
- Offers Level 5 rated noise protection up to 105 dB.
- Two Way Radio is built into headset. Offers up to 1 Kilometer range, on choice of 69 Peltor LiteCom (LPD 433Mhz) channels.
- Electronic voice guided setting controls with LCD display
- Available in headband or neckband style (wear under hard hat).
|Weight (If available)||0|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP65)|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Regular Price:As low as:
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane