The Peltor Bluetooth High Attenuation Headset (MT53H7AWS2) uses latest Bluetooth technology to make communication in noisy environments easier and more effective. You can always be available fast, easily and wirelessly.
- Wireless connection to Bluetooth Radio / Phone using Bluetooth technology (Wireless Pacific GTR etc)
- The headset and telephone can be up to 10 metres apart and out of visible range without losing contact
- Volume and answer button on the shell
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments
- Uses HY79 Hygiene Kit
Choose from headband, neckband or helmet attach style headset.
How does Bluetooth work?
With just a few presses of a button, you synchronise the headset or adapter with other Bluetooth units. Once this is done, the synchronised units always recognise each other, even having been switched off. As long as the synchronised units are on and within range of each other, they are linked together as if by an invisible cord. If the headset is linked to a two-way radio using an FL6000 adapter, you can use PTT or VOX while you move freely around the radio. If the headset is linked to your mobile phone, just press the answer button on the headset when someone calls, and you are connected. If this product is not right for your application check out the attached 3M Peltor catalog below and contact us if you find another product that we currently dont offer on-line, as we can source quickly and have your ears protected and allow you to focus on getting the job done right
|Weight (If available)||0|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP65)|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane