Peltor ORA TAC (MT10FL10) is a revolutionary dual sided in-ear headset / ear plug and microphone system for commercial two way radios. The world-class ORA TAC communication system provides clear radio communication via an in-ear microphone, meaning the user doesn't need to wear a boom microphone to broadcast, or large headphones to listen. The ORA TAC in ear microphone picks up the voice of the user inside the user's ear, and with a press of the rugged PTT button, the ORA TAC broadcasts the user's radio transmission with absolute clarity and minimal background noise. We recommend you watch the video below and see for yourself!
Peltor Radio Adaptor cables sold separately.
The ORA TAC communication system, naturally offers best in class sound protection in high noise environments with comfortable in ear hearing plugs (spare hearing plugs available in bags of 50 for teams sharing communication equipment). These mean large headphones do not need to be worn, allowing this system to be worn under breathing respirator, full face masks, SCBA, P&SA hoods, sandblasting helmets, Hazmat suits etc
Furthermore, the ORA TAC has an audio level dependent function built into tiny speakers that sit on the outside of the ear plugs. These microphones allow the user to maintain situational awareness in their work environment, as the external microphones allow the user to still hear the background noise, but at a noise level defined by the user. So the user, whilst protected against potential hearing damage by very loud noises, can still hear spoken voice, sirens, alarm sounds or any other essential sounds for the user to maintain situational awareness, all at a safe listening level.
The ORA TAC system is comprised of an in-ear headset with PTT adapter and a quick disconnect cable. The user needs to select an additional cable to connect to their preferred commerical / government two way radio.
Lead time: 3 days (Subject to 3M / Peltor delivery cycle at time of order)
Download ORA TAC Product Presentation Here
Download ORA TAC Specifications Here
|Weight (If available)||0|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||No|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane