The Motorola DP4801 EX portable digital/analogue two-way radio solution has prioritised both safety and functionality within its design. The DP4801 EX is both ATEX and IECEX intrinsically safe from threats of explosive gas or combustible dust for instances within open cut mining or oil rig applications.
The DP4801 EX has all the features of the DP4401 EX with addition of the 1000 channel storage capacity, 5-line colour screen, added Motorola Bluetooth integration and a full keypad. These added features allow the user to navigate the internal Motorola menu driven interface with ease as well as adding the ability to send and receive text messages.
The DP4801 EX provides mission critical communication for dangerous environments in a safe, reliable form factor. DP4801 EX radios embedded GPS and Bluetooth modules add another dimension of precision to the Motorola communications system, allowing management to monitor and track employee location and status* (*GPS tracking requires base station and software).
Motorola's Intelligent Audio and Automatic Gain Control processors automatically adjust the DP4801 EX radio's volume to compensate for loud noise making the DP4801 EX perfect for businesses with employees operating in loud or quiet hazardous environments.
- ATEX / IECEX Intrinsically Safe
- Digital / Analogue Mixed Mode Operation
- 1000 Channel Storage Capacity
- Integrated GPS and Bluetooth
- Customisable Voice Announcement
- 16 Hours Battery Operation time in Analogue and 19 Hours in Digital (Standard Battery)
- 5 Programmable Buttons
- IP67 Rated / US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F/G
What's in the box
- Motorola DP4801 EX (UHF - MDH56QCN9PA3AN-AU, VHF - MDH56JCN9PA3AN-AU)
- Standard IP67 1800mA Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP67)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||0-1|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||UHF 403-470 Mhz, VHF 136-174|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||Analogue: 16 Hours / Digital: 19 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.4555|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane