The MOTOTRBO DP4800e Series is a ETSI DMR Standards compliant digital two-way radios that delivers operation-critical voice and data communications. With support for trunking as well as legacy analogue technology, you can keep your organisation connected as it grows.
Text messaging and Work Order Ticketing simplify complex communications, and data capabilities support advanced applications. Featuring a powerful audio amplifier, these radios deliver loud, clear speech, with industrial noise cancellation for better intelligibility. The latest energy technology of the optional 3000mA Li-Ion battery delivers up to 27 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and an improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%.
Safeguard your staff with responsive push-to-talk technology. The prominent orange emergency button on DP4800e digital two-way radio series summons help with one touch, using Transmit Interrupt to clear a channel when necessary. The radio is tested to tough military standards and is waterproof to IP68. It won’t let you down
- Digital / Analogue Mixed Mode Operation
- 1000 Channel Storage Capacity
- 5-Line Colour Display
- Full Keypad
- Customisable Voice Announcement
- 9.5 Hours Battery Operation time in Analogue and 12 Hours in Digital (Standard Slim Battery)
- 5 Programmable Buttons
- IP68 Rated / US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F/G
What's in the box
- Motorola DP4800e (UHF - MDH56RDN9VA1AN-AU, VHF - MDH56JDN9VA1AN-AU)
- Standard Slim 1650mA Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP57)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||UHF 403-527 Mhz, VHF 136-174|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||Analogue: 7.7 Hours / Digital: 11.3 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.3355|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane