The Motorola DP4601e portable digital/analogue two-way radio solution combines the best of Motorola's industry-leading technology into a versatile, lightweight, professional communication device. The DP4601e offers users the flexibility of 1000 channel storage, Motorola best-in-class audio and optional FM intrinsically safe options.
Maintaining the Motorola DP4000 series chassis, the feature packed DP4601e also has an easy-to-read 4-line Monochromatic display and limited menu keypad, making the DP4601e a must for users operating across multiple sites and zones, or those requiring access to the full flexibility offered by the Motorola Menu System.
The DP4601e also has Motorola's Intelligent Audio processors which automatically adjust the volume of the radio to compensate for loud background noise, making the DP4601e perfect for businesses with employees operation in loud or noisy work environments. The DP4601e is perfectly suited to the security, construction, warehouse industries who require world-class communications solution that will stand up and deliver, every time.
- Digital / Analogue Mixed Mode Operation
- 1000 Channel Storage Capacity
- 4 Line Monochromatic Display
- Limited Keypad
- Customisable Voice Announcement
- 16 Hours Battery Operation time in Analogue and 21 Hours in Digital
- 3 Programmable Buttons
- IP68 Rated / US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F/G
What's in the box
- Motorola DP4601e
- Standard Slim 2250mA Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||80 CB Public UHF Channels, Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP67)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||UHF 403-527 Mhz, VHF 136-174|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||Analogue: 16 Hours / Digital: 21 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.347|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane