DISCONTINUED - FOR REFERENCE ONLY- REFER REPLACEMENT DP4401e.
The Motorola DP4400e is a world-class, digital and analogue two-way radio. The Motorola DP4400e versatile design enables users to integrate Motorola's leading technology into their existing analogue fleet. Best-in-class audio with customisable voice announcement makes the DP4400e the ideal radio for the demanding business user looking for a government ready, feature-rich two-way radio solution.
The Motorola DP4400e offers exceptional audio quality and coverage. The DP4400e contains Motorola's Intelligent Audio processors which automatically adjust the volume of the radio to compensate for loud background noise, making the DP4400e the perfect radio for those working in loud or noisy work environments. The DP4400e also features Automatic Gain Control and Microphone Distortion Control which monitors and adjust the microphone settings automatically to ensure the best possible voice reproduction so workers never miss important communication again.
The DP4400e radio offers exceptional built quality, an innovative feature packed design and outstanding overall performance for those businesses or government agencies that need a world-class solution that will stand up and deliver, every time.
Download DP4400e Brochure / Specifications Sheet
- Digital / Analogue Mixed Mode Operation
- Customisable Voice Announcement
- 16 Hours Battery Operation time in Analogue and 21 Hours in Digital
- 3 Programmable Buttons
- IP68 Rated / US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F/G
What's in the box
- Motorola DP4400e
- Standard 2250mA Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
- Charger Sold Seperately
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP68)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||UHF 403-527 Mhz, VHF 136-174|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||Analogue: 8 Hours / Digital: 11.8 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.303|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane