The Motorola DP2600e is a tough and featured packed digital / analogue two-way radio with full keypad and 2-line display. The Motorola DP2600e 128 channel capacity makes this powerful radio purposely designed for demanding professionals who need all the power of an operational critical Motorola radio. The DP2600e weighs only 305 grams!
The Motorola DP2600e overall design is similar to the DP2400e, however, also offers a crystal clear monochromatic display allowing the user to navigate throughout the menu system and channel list with ease. the DP2600e radio's lightweight design is highly suited to busy, fast paced work teams and may be of particular interest to warehouses, construction, traffic management, security, event management.
The Motorola DP2600e offers exceptional audio quality and coverage. The DP2600e contains Motorola's Intelligent Audio processors which automatically adjust the volume of the radio to compensate for loud background noise, making the DP2600e the perfect radio for those working in loud or noisy work environments.
The DP2600e is rated to Ingress Protection (IP67) rated chassis, making the device water and dust proof. The DP2600e has undergone rigorous testing and exceeds U.S Military Standard Testing (MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G) and Motorola's own Accredited Life Testing procedure designed which are designed to simulate up to five years of heavy industry use in gruelling environments.
Download DP2600e Brochure / Specifications Sheet
What's in the box:
- Motorola DP2600e
- Standard 2500 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
- Charger Sold Seperately
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP67)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||136-174Mhz VHF 403-527 Mhz UHF|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||Analogue: 16 Hours / Digital: 20.5 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.285|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane