The Motorola DP2400e is a tough and powerful digital / analogue two-way radio. The Motorola DP2400e is purposely designed for demanding professionals who need all the power of an operational critical Motorola radio. The DP2400e weighs only 288 grams!
The Motorola DP2400e is the replacement for the highly popular, but now discontinued, Motorola GP328. The DP2400e radio's lightweight design is highly suitable for busy, fast paced work teams and may be of particular interest to warehouses, construction, traffic management, security, event management.
Looking to purchase the DP2400e? Contact us for a competitive quote!
The Motorola DP2400e offers exceptional audio quality and coverage. The DP2400e contains Motorola's Intelligent Audio processors which automatically adjust the volume of the radio to compensate for loud background noise, making the DP2400e the perfect radio for those working in loud or noisy work environments.
The DP2400e is rated to Ingress Protection (IP67) rated, meaning it is both water and dust proof. The DP2400e has undergone rigorous testing and exceeds U.S Military Standard Testing (MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G) and Motorola's own Accredited Life Testing procedure designed which are designed to simulate up to five years of heavy industry use in gruelling environments.
Download DP2400e Brochure / Specifications Sheet
What's in the box:
- Motorola DP2400e (UHF - MDH02RDC9VA1AN, VHF - MDH02JDC9VA1AN)
- Standard 2250 mAH Li-Ion Battery
- Standard UHF / VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip Holster
- User Manual
- 24 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
- Charger Sold Seperately
|Recommended For:||Bar / Nightclub, Construction / Tradies, Crane Operator / Dogman, Dirty / Dusty Environments, Emergency / Evacuation, Everyday Business Use, Live Event Production, Security, Warehouse|
|Frequency Band||UHF, VHF|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog / Digital|
|Programming Capabilities||Onsite 16™ Team Channels, Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP55)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||4/5|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||403-527 Mhz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||Analogue: 16 Hours / Digital: 20.5 Hours|
|Weight (If available)||0.288|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
4 customer reviews
Thanks for the cracker deal!
Think twice before you invest!
I manage a nightclub in Brunswick with a team of 8 security guards. We had the Motorola DP2400 & to be honest, they just weren’t loud enough. Easy for the boys to use... but when used with some security earpiece from another supplier, the sound was clear, but really not good enough... soft and “fuzzy”. Radio Warehouse offered us a trade in the Motorolos to the Kenwood NX-340 Radio’s which are MUCH better for a high noise environment. The Kenwoods pump out 1 watt of audio volume, are digital like the Motorola’s but the audio clarity and volume in a loud nightclub, made the switch to the Kenwood’s are better investment. Plus they are half the price.. So buyer beware: Moto is a big brand name, but disappointingly didn’t deliver what I expected. Thanks to Ari for asking for reaching out to ask my personal opinion, the service at Radio Warehouse is better what I received from a dealer who came out and did a "site visit" and tried to upgrade me to the DP4400 at $1200 each!!!!!...
Give Ari a call FIRST when trying to decide what’s the right tool for the job.
Regards, Andrew (my personal opinion only and not that of the club).
Tough as nails!
Upgraded to these from the Motorola DP3600 radios, wanting something without an LCD screen which caused some confusion with the team with all the menus. The Motorola DP2400e are great if you have the budget. Got these with the "Rapid Deployment Kit: https://www.radiowarehouse.com.au/go-pack-pro-rapid-deployment-kit.html - Tough as nails.
DP2400e + WPITRQ
I've been a fan of Motorola radios for 15 years. They have always been very reliable and offered great performance and quality. Yes, I don't mind paying a few dollars extra, but that's what you need to accept when you buy a Rolls Royce. The DP2400e is no exception, offering all the performance I expect and was the natural progression from my aging GP328 radios.
My only complaint? Every new Motorola radio comes with a unique accessory plug. Thankfully the team at Radio Warehouse assisted me with a variety of choices from Motorola. In my particular circumstance, Radio Warehouse offered a Wireless Pacific ITRQ microphone & earpiece system, which I was very impressed with. All the security guards at Crown Casino, I noticed were using the same system.
Go Motorola DP2400e for your radio, but team it up with Wireless Pacific ITRQ earpieces for the best combination for brilliant audio.
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane