The Motorola CLP107 two way radio is an affordable, lightweight, easy to use, commercial two way radio purposely designed for work teams who need to wear an ultra lightweight and comfortable radio. The Motorola CLP107 is arguably one of the easiest to wear two way radios available, as the CLP107 lightweight design means the radio will not weigh down the user or their clothes. The Motorola CLP107 could easily be attached to a jacket pocket, dress, shirt or safety vest, without the user noticing it sitting there; it only weighs 68 grams!
The Motorola CLP / CLP107 two way radio design is highly suitable for busy, fast paced work teams and may be of particular interest to restaurants and cafes, retail stores, customer service and administration staff, dental and doctor clinics, event coordinators, mobile catering groups, hotel reception staff or even manufacturing / warehouse / factory teams... any business, where staff are working in a fast paced environment and do not want a radio weighing them down or "getting in the way".
The Motorola CLP / CLP107 sounds impressive, the CLP is both loud and clear as you would expect from a Motorola two way radio. As the Motorola CLP is a private channel only radio, you will not experience any 3rd party interference whilst you use this radio.
The Motorola CLP / CLP107 two way radio comes supplied with Long Cord Earhook Earpiece with inline PTT (HKLN4455A / HKLN4602), meaning it is ready to use straight out of the box in normal business audio level environments. For noisier work environments, like an entertainment venue with loud music, there is an optional clear eartube surveillance style earpiece (HKLN4487A / HKLN4603) available to purchase which also functions as an earplug to block out external noise. For ultra high noise environments that require hearing protection, such as manufacturing teams, the Motorola CLP107 can be teamed up with the CLP Ready Wireless Pacific Smart Heavy Duty Headset, allowing work teams to have an affordable wireless two way radio hearing protection headset.
Whilst the Motorola CLP is small in size, it is built to tough commercial quality standards Military Standards Testing (MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F). This means the radio will not easily break when used in business environments, where the radio could be easily bumped or dropped. The CLP107 is suited for indoor or in dry work environments only, as no protection against rain is offered.
What's in the box
- Motorola CLP107 Radio (AZP98RBC9AA4)
- Standard 1130mA Li-Ion Battery (BT60) (HKNN4014A)
- Standard Li-Ion Battery Door Kit (HKLN4441B)
- Swivel Belt Clip Holster (HKLN4438B)
- Single Unit Drop In Charger Kit (PMPN4018A)
- User Manual
- 12 Month Motorola Australia Warranty
"The Motorola CLP is highly popular. You have already likely seen the Motorola CLP107 rolled out at Apple and Kmart stores around the country. This is a comfortable to wear two way radios available. Radio Warehouse are proud to offer this cost effective, low upfront cost, retail communication solution" - Radio Warehouse
The Motorola CLP / CLP107 is a comfortable, very easy to use, team communication solution best suited towards commercial applications:
- Where staff need a particularly easy to use and comfortable to wear radio
- Hospitality (Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels)
- Retail Stores / Office / Dentist Surgery
- Factory Floor / Warehouse
- Event Managers / Mobile Catering
- Sports Teams / Coaches (Note: radio cannot be used in rain)
- Trades / Manufacturing Teams
Download Restaurant Case Study Brochure
Download Retail Case Study Brochure
Download Hospitality Case Study Brochure
- Designed exclusively for headset / earpiece use.
- Sleek design - Smallest and lightest two-way radio in its class.
- Voice Driven Menu System (Channel Announcement e.g "Channel 1" etc)
- 9 Hour Operation (Standard Battery) / 14 Hour Operation (High Capacity Battery)
- Smart Status Glow - LED on front of radio illuminates and glows for active channel, radio transmit & receive, battery status, standby.
- Anti-Bacterial / Anti-Microbial Protection - Helps prevent growth of mold and germs on radio. (Perfect for hospitality!)
- Private Channel Business Use Only - No CB / Public Interference.
- 4 Private Channels Available.
- Repeater Ready - Increase range with repeater range booster!
See Brochure for more details!
Power Output: UHF 1 Watt Rated
Channels: Up to 4 Channels - Private / Licensed Channels Only (450-470Mhz)
Battery Life / Talk Time: 9 Hours Standard Battery (BT60) / 14 Hours High Capacity Battery (BT90)
Dimensions: 88 x 50 x 19mm (with Standard Battery - BT60)
Standard Weight: 67.5 grams (with Standard Battery - BT60)
Operating Temperature: -30ºC to +60ºC
Professional Build Quality Ratings:
Shock & Vibration: MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F
Water Resistance: No protection against rain or water.
Humidity & Dust: EIA 603
All specifications listed above subject to change and continuous improvement.
Download CLP Spec Sheet
|Recommended For:||Cafe / Restaurant, Dental / Medical Practice, Office Environment, Retail|
|Analog / Digital / IP||Analog Only|
|Programming Capabilities||Licenced / Private Channel|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP65)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||0-1|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||450-470Mhz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||N/A|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||9|
|Weight (If available)||0.066|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Regular Price:As low as:
Wireless Pacific Smart Heavy Duty Headset for Motorola CLP Two Way Radio. Wear with or without hard hat!
3 customer reviews
I love the Motorola CLP radios, they are extremely easy to use. The Motorola CLP 107 has helped lift our customer service experience in our store. The whole team can work together to solve problems, prevent shop lifters, increase customer satisfaction. I noticed another review here that was not too positive, but we have been using them for 6 months without trouble. The staff love the secure swap earpieces.
Comfortable, lightweight and easy to wear!
Easy to use, easy to break...
We use these walkie talkies at Kmart. Easy to use. Help prevent shop lifters. They sound good. But the radios are easy to break. Expected better from Motorola who are supposed to be the best....or so I thought. Didn’t buy the CLP radios from Radio Warehouse, as they were given to us from up above, but now buy spare “secure swap” earpieces from you guys directly which are lasting longer and are a good price.
(Editor update: This personal opinion is my own and not necessarily representing that of Kmart.)
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane