Hospitality / Restaurant
Do you manage a 5-star hotel, busy cafe or restaurant and want to improve communication amongst your team? Do you have multiple areas within your business that need to communicate? At Radio Warehouse we know that hospitality operations need to maintain a professional image, in a noisy and busy environment and that you will need a simple, easy-to-use system that can be implemented with little to no staff training.
Radio Warehouse only sell commercial and government grade two-way radio solutions. The radios listed in this category usually meet all US Military Standards 810 C/D/E/F build quality, environmental testing procedures, meaning they meet US Department of Defence buying guidelines. They also usually meet a minimum of IP54 ingress protection international standards, meaning the radios are tested to be both rain and dust proof. The radios listed below are typically built to last 10-15 years of everyday business use.
Your two-way radio / walk talkie system can improve communication between reception, concierge services, bar staff, maitre d', security, parking, management and all other hospitality specific roles. To ensure your hospitality business continues to improve efficiency, service and appearance with the right two-way radio / walkie talkie solution, we have put together the below recommendations.
- Bundle Package Designed Specifically For Hospitality.
- Everything You Need Is Included! There Is Nothing Else Left To Buy.
- Commercial Grade Quality.
- Proven Reliability & High Performance.
- Competitive Online Price.
- Need A Quote Before Purchase? Call Us.
- Perfect for event managers, restaurants, hospitality, retail, schools, medical practice, sport teams.
- Lightweight, easy to wear, no training required.
- High quality Kenwood audio performance.
- Commercial grade quality. Entry level price.
- Team 8™ Channels Ready
- IP54 (Rain & Dust Proof), Military Standard 810 C/D/E/F, 1.5 Watts
- Australian model. PKT-23X Legal for use in Australia Only.
- Secure Swap™ Earpiece Now Available!
- Perfect for Hospitality (Cafes, Restaurants, Bars, Hotels), Retail Stores, Doctor / Dentist Surgery, Event Managers...
- Only weighs 66 grams! The lightest commercial radio on the planet.
- Comfortable to wear. Attach to clothes, will not pull uniform down.
- Very easy to use. No staff training required.
- Private Channel Only (No Public Interference).
- Wearable, Waterproof Radio - Only weighs 150 grams!
- Attach XRD to belt, lanyard, sports armband, uniform attire... the options are endless.
- Can Outperform 5 Watt Radio*
- Two Way Radio & Remote Speaker Microphone In One. No more cables!
- Mission Critical Grade & Reliability (US MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F)
- Completely Waterproof & Dustproof (IP67)
- Comptaible with Team 4™ & Team 7™ Channels
- 12+ Hours Battery Operation
- Full Range of Compatible Accessories (Headsets, Earpieces, etc)
- Licence-Free. No Ongoing Costs.
- Lightweight enough for hospitality, tough enough for construction.
- Perfect for Retail, Hospitality, Event Management, Warehouse, Construction, Fork Lift Operators, Sport Teams... anyone who needs to keep their hands free, whilst working on the job!
- Your Own Private Two Way Radio Network!
- Enterprise Grade Reliability.
- Communicate Privately Over Your WiFi network. Expand Coverage With Ease.
- No Internet Access Required. No Ongoing Fees Or Licences Required.
- Radio Network Is Custom Designed To Your Business Requirements.
- Make Individual Or Group Calls. Virtually Unlimited Channels.
- Push To Talk Mode & Hands Free / Full Duplex Mode.
- Encrypted. Interference Free Communication.
- Stealth Alarm™ & Loud Duress Emergency Alarm.
- 1 Button Text Messages ("VIP", "Service", "000"... The Choice Is Yours!)
- Connect Teams Over Multiple Sites Or Buildings.
- Made in Japan. World-Class Engineering.
- Exceptional Value.
- 3M™ Peltor™ LiteTalk™ Group Communicator
- A Two Way Radio System Your Business Can Trust
- World-Class, Industrial Grade Quality
- 16 Hours Battery Operation Time
- Water & Dustproof (Ingress Protection: IP55)
- Lightweight (150 grams)
- Complete range of optional audio accessories (3.5mm & Hirose Connections)
- Communicate with 3M Peltor LiteCom Plus & LiteCom III Headsets (LPD 433Mhz versions)
Two Way Radios / Walkie Talkies / CB UHF - Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Cairns, Darwin, Perth, Alice Springs, Adelaide, Geelong, Hobart, Australia, Sunshine Coast