Wireless Pacific Ear Mic (WPSSM-K)
The Secure Swap™ Interchangeable Earpiece System is a revolutionary earpiece system designed specifically for retail and hospitality operations, who utilise the Go Pro & Go Lite two way radios.
The Secure Swap Interchangeable Earpiece System is an attractive alternative for companies, who feel frustrated by the high, ongoing costs associated with replacing thethe entire Ear Microphone as wear and tear takes its toll.
The Secure Swap Interchangeable Earpiece System provides the benefit of allowing you to use, low-cost, interchangeable Secure Swap earpieces, which lowers your long term operating costs and promotes staff hygiene and morale at the same time. If your staff haven't already told you, they really dislike being forced to share an earpiece with another staff member, which causes them to resist using the radio as part of their job.
By assigning each staff member, their own low-cost, Secure Swap earpiece, this promotes not only good hygiene and improved morale & productivity, but personal accountability on the employees part to take care of their work equipment.
As the interchangeable Secure Swap earpiece reaches the end of its life, or if the staff member is no longer employed by the company, the costs are minimial for either the employer or employee, to replace the Secure Swap earpiece at RRP $25 each, compared with replacing theentire accessory.
The Secure Swap Interchangeable Earpiece System uses tough, Kevlar cables for extended staff hours associated with retail and hospitality environments. Once the Secure Swap interchangeable earpieces are securely locked into place with the microphone, they cannot be accidentally pulled out, ensuring they don't fall out whilst your staff are speaking with customers. To disconnect the earpiece, the staff member must deliberately unlock the earpiece from the microphone, via the unique unlocking technique.
The Secure Swap Interchangeable Earpiece, contains an ergonomically designed curly cord located near where the microphone connects to the radio. This ensures that no matter what body type, or where the radio is worn by the staff member, the earpiece can be comfortably worn on the staff member's body. On the back of the microphone is a 360 degree rotation clip, ensuring the microphone can be attached to the staff member's uniform, whether it be a polo shirt, jacket, blouse, male or female work attire.
Exclusive to Radio Warehouse, and manufactured by global leading, specialist audio accessory manufacturer, Wireless Pacific, the Secure Swap™ Interchangeable Earpiece System will revolutionise your retail or hospitality operation. Secure Swap Interchangable Earpiece System, now available for the Kenwood PKT-23X two way radios and Motorola CLP107 two way radios.
|Weight (If available)||0|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||No|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane