Wireless Pacific™ GO Lite™ Digital Retail Radio
Retail radio is specifically designed for groups or work teams who need to communicate quickly. The Go Lite completely private and voice secure wireless system has no ongoing costs and is totally license free. A simple desktop/wallmount repeater ‘heart” plugs in to any available power point and together with the ultra small wireless units, you’re all set to Go. Wireless coverage is designed for most typical* stores and restaurants. With a simple press of a “PTT” (push to talk) button, retail radio allows instant clear communications between two, twenty, or even more people – it’s that simple.
Digital Voice Privacy
Privacy is a concern for most organisations today whether that be in protecting client or staff details or sharing company processes, records or sensitive company knowledge. Go Lite digital radios digitize your voice meaning only your radios can listen to your conversations. In these days of every reducing privacy, embedded voice privacy ensure your work conversations stay strictly within your employee teams and not accessible to others. Ensure your organisation and clients are protected with Go Lite Digital Radios. Get complete voice privacy without compromise!
Industrial standard - Premium quality:
From inception to production, every detail of the Go Lite has been finely crafted to provide superior performance with the utmost reliability. Besides global technical compliance, the Go Lite radio is designed to meet IP-54 weatherproof environmental conditions as well as shock, vibration and other operational environmental endurance.
* if your store is more like a Bunnings, Coles or Woolies, we suggest you look at our Go Pro Professional DMR Digital Radios to ensure coverage from the far corners of the car park to the staff restrooms and everywhere in between.
A range of premium accessories allow you to get the most out of your Go Lite radio and are designed to help you to work easy and work safe. Our iTRQ™ advanced ear microphone system are an industry standard and allow personal issue of a variety of comfortable earpieces so hygiene and OH&S duty of care is addressed while ensuring your conversations stay private. Looking for something more simple?
Our WPSSM-K in-line ear microphone kits with replaceable earpieces for personal staff issue are another great choice. Our stylish lightweight WPMAD-K headsets are ideal for stock take and admin duties and delivers day long comfort and excellent intelligibility and feature a noise cancelling microphone.
Comes with belt clip and wrist strap. A neck lanyard for easy all day wear is also available. Talk to your Go Lite sales representative about what accessories will suit your specific needs.
Standard features include:
• Single channel simplicity • LIcense Free • 500 mW speaker audio. • Premium quality design.
• Digital voice encryption. • LCD Display. • Industrial grade. • IP-54 rated water/dust.
• 2200mA Li-POL battery. • Desktop charger • 1 year warranty.
|Analog / Digital / IP||IP|
|Programming Capabilities||Up To 100 Network Users / external VoIP|
|Ingress Protection (Rain & Dust Proof)||Yes (IP54)|
|Transmit Power (Watts)||2/3|
|Radio Frequency Band (Transmit)||2400 MHz|
|Radio Audio Speaker Power||500mW|
|Encryption / Scrambler||Yes|
|Battery Life (Approximate)||>14 hours in Digital|
|Weight (If available)||128|
Why Choose Radio Warehouse?
- We are passionate about helping your organisation communicate with two way radios. Your Mission is Our Passion™!
- We are trusted by thousands of Australian business and government radio users.
- We've lived and breathed two way radio for over 40 years. Our company directors were senior directors of Motorola and the Australian Army.
- We only sell proven commercial grade quality two way radio solutions & accessories. No toy radios. No untested brands. No illegal or back channel imports.
- Proud Corporate Members of the Australian Radio Communications Industry Assocation.
- Enjoy peace of mind long after your purchase. We offer complete after-sales, warranty & free technical support.
- We use overnight courier service with Startrack (Unless you are located in a rural area or the product is out of stock).
- We believe in choice! If your current dealer is only offering you brand X, are they really giving you objective advice that's right for your business?
- Has your current dealer told you that you need a "site visit"? Don't be stiched up into a false sense of security. Two way radio is not black magic and in almost all circumstances, you can be assisted over the phone (and maybe a little help with Google Earth if your project site is particuarly large).
- Still not convinced? Please call us on (03) 8685 8276 and experience the Radio Warehouse difference. (Naturally, our consultants earn 0% commission!)
Smart Heavy Duty Headset - Suits Multiple Models - Wear with or without hardhat! - Includes PTT Cable!
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Walkie Talkies & Two Way Radios Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane